1. NY State Senators Kevin Parker and Eric Adams
2. NY State Senators protesting death of Trayvon Martin on 3/26/12
3. CA Assembly woman Holly Mitchell addresses reporters at the State Capital in Sacramento
4. CA State Senator Darrell Steinberg wears a hoodie during the morning session of the CA Legislature
5. IL State Representative Bobby Rush attempts to address the House about the Trayvon Martin case, saying “Just because someone wears a hoodie does not make them a hoodlum.” Presiding Officer Greg Harper asked Rush to either remove the hood or leave the floor, citing a law that prohibits the wearing of hats in the chamber while the House is in session.
6. GA Senators Lester G. Jackson and Emanuel Jones put on hoodies as they leave the State Senate floor to join a Trayvon Martin rally outside.
7. Marion Wright Edelman of the Children’s Defense Fund poses with a sweatshirt in Washington
Do we look suspicious?
This issue is so important to pay attention.
dont depend on NO MAN.
The Jacksons and The Marleys
God how Denzel is looking at Pauletta!
^^ How my hubby will look at me
Reblogging JUST for Denzel and Pauletta
lightskin girls have no souls
Lightskin girls man I tell you.